Printable math worksheets from K5 Learning
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are pdf documents with the answers on the 2nd page.
1- ReadWriteThink. ‘ReadWriteThink is a great platform that provides a wide variety of educational.
Math worksheets by grade:
|Grade 1||Grade 5|
|Grade 2||Grade 6|
Math worksheets by topic:
Fractions & Decimals
|Factoring & prime factors||Time|
|Order of operations (PEMDAS)||Integers|
Reading comprehension determines student success in almost every area of their life, from school to the working world. These 20 websites provide hundreds of reading comprehension worksheets to help you become better at what is often a difficult task.
Use these website resources to reach every student, in every grade-level, and save the time it would take to create them yourself.
1.K5Learing: Each worksheet includes a reading passage, followed by exercises that help students recall details, practice prediction, develop inference, and determine character traits.
2. K12 Reader: Here you’ll find a collection of 36-week-series worksheets, along with reading passage-based worksheets.
3. Super Teacher Worksheets: Download worksheet PDFs for students in grades 1-5 and middle school. Worksheet options include non-fiction reading passages, comprehension questions, mini-books, and templates for book club and literature circle forms.
4. Have Fun Teaching: Colorful worksheets for K-6 students written by educators. You’ll find holiday-based worksheets here as well.
5.Mr. Nussbaum: Teacher-created reading comprehension worksheets for students in grades 2-5+, with 5 to 10 multiple choice questions in each one.
More: How to Improve re
6. Great! Kids: Download this free reading comprehension worksheet specific to The Mango Tree, a traditional story from India. Worksheet comes with story and open-ended questions.
Free No Install Reading Websites For 6th Graders Free
7. Jodi Southard (TPT): This free 5-day packet is to be used for improving fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary for students in grades 1-3.
8. SoftSchools: These worksheets are all based online, making them perfect for students who are more engaged with technology. Perfect for students in grades 3-7.
9. Busy Teacher: You’ll find a variety of reading comprehension worksheets in this collection, with more than 1,192 to choose from. Standout freebie: All About Me [Facebook Profile Template].
10. Itsy Bitsy Fun: Download eight reading comprehension worksheets and three themed worksheets—Summer, Halloween and Christmas.
11. School Family: A variety of worksheets will help guide your comprehension efforts, including those for fluency, inference and vocabulary practice.
12. Scholastic Printables: With more than 800 reading comprehension worksheets, this is your one-stop-shop for grades Pre-K-8.
13. Worksheet Library: This is one of the most comprehensive worksheet resources you’ll find. You can download and print generic comprehension worksheets or choose from 13 book-specific collections that come with quizzes, open-ended questions, vocabulary reviews and more—all on a book and chapter level.
14. ReadWorks: With a free ReadWorks account, you have access to hundreds of reading comprehension worksheets, all of which are tied to Lexile level, grade level, text type, skill/strategy, and domain—Life Science, U.S. History, etc.
15. Busy Teachers Café: Download a variety of worksheets that help you improve reading comprehension, including reading logs, cause and effect organizers, story sequence maps and book report templates.
16. Reading Resource: Download these free printable worksheets created by educational professional Allison Fryer. Choose from a handful of “Starfall” worksheets, along with book-movie comparison sheets and metacognition diary templates.
Reading Websites For 6th Graders
17. iSLCollective: This website provides more than 470 free ESL reading comprehension worksheets, all of which allow you to test reading comprehension in a variety of ways.
18. Education.com: With 61 pages of worksheets, you’re sure to find something here. Access passage-based, context clue, main idea and sequencing printables, all for free.
19. The Teacher’s Guide: This website, maintained by a 2nd grade teacher, offers passage-based, poetry, phonics, cause and effect, and main idea worksheets, along with book report templates and story element comprehension reference cards.
20. English Worksheets Land: This website, with more than 25,000 CCSS-aligned worksheets, offers both free and locked (only accessible with an upgraded account) reading comprehension worksheets.