NOTE: It is the homeowner’s responsibility to ensure the home has the proper gas, electrical or water supply lines and shut-off valves required in these guidelines for appliances.
GE Profile Series PEM31DFWW 24' 1.1 cu. Capacity Built-In 800 Watt Microwave Oven Sensor Cooking Auto & Time Defrost Turntable with On/Off. (1237) Sold by Appliances Connection. $236.00 $181.33. Free delivery offer applies to standard delivery on major appliance purchases $399 or more, and to limited metro delivery area. Delivery outside a major metropolitan area will include extra charges, but for purchases of $399 or more, there will be a $69.99 discount on those extra charges. Free Delivery (10) Product Reviews. 950-Watt Microwave Element, Stealth Flush Install, Sensor Reheat, Emotive Controls, One-Touch Access, Divergent Drawer Design, and Add Minute. Rebates Available Free Delivery 3 Reviews. FREE Local Appliance Delivery Doesn't Include: Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, water heaters or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details. Connection through floors or old ductwork. Delivery & Installation Day Here’s what you can expect with our Free In-Home Delivery, available nationwide (with some exceptions). The delivery company will call you to provide you with the date and time of the delivery. They will give you a 4-6 hour window for the delivery date and time.
Before we arrive to your residence:
- Make sure a responsible adult, 18 years or older, will be present during delivery
- Ensure a clear path from the street to the residence entrance (clear ice, snow, debris, etc.) and the home has an accessible path (move furniture, toys, pets, etc.)
- Visually inspect the items to make sure there’s no damage. If you see damage, please contact your retailer and report the damage
- Connect new appliance(s) to existing home utilities and test for proper operation (Perform test when proper gas, water supply lines, venting and shutoff valves required are present in the home 3ft. behind the appliance and on the same floor level)
- Remove all packaging materials from your home
- Either remove the appliance or item being replaced from the delivery premises or relocate the appliance or item being replaced on the premises to a lower floor, basement or garage. Move 1 item for each like item delivered
- When we remove a “haul away” item from your home we will recycle your used item following strict, environmentally friendly guidelines
Microwave Free Delivery And Installation Service
- Remove their shoes, but will act with due care to protect your home and merchandise
- Lift or hoist merchandise over banisters, countertops or other obstructions, or through windows to complete a delivery
- Relocate used appliances to a different address or re-connect relocated, used appliances to the home’s utilities
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work or install appliance trim kits
- Install a free-standing or slide-in range without installing a range anti-tip device
If your refrigerator dispenses water and/or ice cubes, there needs to be space between the refrigerator and the wall for the water line. This reduces the risk of deterioration in existing lines.
- 3-prong grounded electrical outlet within 3 ft. of appliance location
- Water supply & shutoff
- Water shut-off valve on the same floor level as the appliance and preferably within 3 ft. of the appliance location
- Provide appliance literature
- Reverse new merchandise doors on site, if needed
- Connect new appliance to existing water line and check for leaks
- Place racks, crispers, trays and door handles in recommended positions
- Plug unit in and set to a mid-range cold setting and level the refrigerator or freezer
- Verify 240V grounded, 50 AMP electrical or gas power supply availability
- Ensure water supply with accessible shut-off valve on the same floor level and/or gas supply with an accessible shut-off valve that is preferably within 3 ft. of the appliance location
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities as described on Pg. 2
- Install the appliance if installation services were included in your purchase. The installation service will be a separate appointment with your Installation contractor
- Delivery of product to residence / location
- Inspection of installation work area prior to start of installation
- Identify any additional work required and review cost prior to performing any work
- Remove existing unit from accessible location and set aside
- Hook up new unit to existing code approved utilities
- Install the included dishwasher installation kit
- Dispose of job related debris
- Water line Shut off valve
- New water line (if not purchased with Dishwasher)
- Cabinet modifications
- Countertop modifications
- Electrical upgrades
- Electrical outlets
Click to see full answer
Microwave Free Delivery And Installation Near MeAccordingly, how much does Home Depot charge for appliance installation?
Home Depot charges $79 to install a dishwasher or OTR microwave, $19.99 to install a gas range or dryer. They charge nothing to install a refrigerator that comes with an factory-installed icemaker, an electric range, or an electric dryer.
Beside above, how much does it cost to install kitchen appliances? Cost to install kitchen appliances very from $55 to $195 per appliance or from $340 to $605 for basic installation of refrigerator, stove, microwave oven and dishwasher. After kitchen cabinets are installed it is a time to install kitchen appliances.
People also ask, does Home Depot install dishwashers for free?
Home Depot Dishwasher Installation CostHome Depot offers basic installation for $99 with free delivery 7-days a week when you spend $396 or more. A $19.99 installation kit fee, and $9.99 adapter fee will be included in all installation. A $59 delivery fee applies to any major appliance purchases below $396.
Does Lowes charge for appliance installation?
At Lowe's, free delivery is available seven days a week on all major appliances $396 or more. We'll hook up your new appliance, test it to make sure it's working and even walk you through a quick demo on how to use your new appliance. FREE Local Appliance Delivery Includes: Inspection of appliance for visible damage.